All Supra set-up can be done over the phone. Please call us at (856) 428-1013, Monday-Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
If you would like to purchase a Supra box, please call us to schedule an appointment to visit the association office.
Two service levels are available: eKEY Basic for common keybox functions, and eKEY Professional which enhances basic capability with additional business tools such as MLS data stored on your phone (eliminating time consuming over-the-air searches), linking listings to maps, and creating real-time showing notes.
eKey® Training and Resources
Newest eKey Function - Self Serve Process for Past-Due eKEY® App Users
A new time-saving, streamlined process for eKEY® app users to reinstate their account if they are in past-due or collections status. Keyholders who pay their key fees directly to Supra will have the ability to make a payment and reactivate their eKEY account through easy, self-serve steps. They no longer need to contact Supra support to get up and running! Click here for an easy guide on how it works.
For the Live Zoom Training Schedule and Registration, click here.
Helpful Resource Videos and Manuals:
- Supra New Member Orientation
- Authorize eKey App
- eKey Authorization Code
- eKey User Manual
- Obtain Key, Open Shackle
- Change Shackle Code
- Assign Listing to KeyBox
- Showing Notification Location Services
- Payment Management
- Programming Your Lockbox with eKey App
For More Resources on how to Use Your eKey®, click here.
NEXUS' Supra Coverage Areas
- NEXUS Supra coverage areas are in the following counties: Burlington, Camden, Ocean, Gloucester, Salem, Mercer and New Castle County, DE
- Reciprocity with a NEXUS issued key and Middlesex and Monmouth/Ocean counties is automatic and does not require any additional steps.
NEXUS issued keys can be co-opped in several counties in Pennsylvania with the following requirements:
- Must have an active PA RE license and be a member of a Real Estate association.
- Email the association in the county you wish to show, the following information: Letter of Good Standing from your Primary association, key serial number and pin number.
Bucks County Association of REALTORS®
Greater Philadelphia Association of REALTORS®
Tri-County Suburban REALTORS®
For more information please contact their membership department at: 973-898-1900
Please note that the counties listed are subject to change as MLS and Association areas change. Contact the organization listed for the most up-to-date list of their service area.